Avast has become a vital element of every computer user’s routine. It protects against viruses and malware. However, the company has auto-renewal subscription options for its software. The company has three subscription plans: Premium, Free, and Pro. The Free plan is free, while the two other plans offer paid services.
How can how to disable automatic renewal avast plan 2021 be?
If you’d like to end Avast’s service to safeguard your PC from malware attacks and viruses, Avast Antivirus takes the first step in offering users a high-security level. If you’d like to switch to a different antivirus program and end or deactivate your Avast subscription.
Do you have to end the auto-renewal feature of Avast in order to stop it? It is possible to accomplish the task with these steps. It might be difficult for some to have a part of their AC payment taken out. Contact Customer Support as quickly as you can if you run into a similar situation. You can end your subscription with the help of our trained staff. This can also be accomplished on your own. In this blog earlier the entire procedure of requesting a refund or cancellation of the order has been described. Follow the directions in the form.
How do I cancel the trial of Avast trial for free?
You can disable the Avast subscription by removing the program from your computer and using a couple of the most effective methods to do this.
Deactivate the Auto-Renewal feature of your account.
When you log in to the account of your Avast Account you are able to stop Avast auto-renewal. There are a few steps required but they’re easy to follow.
1. Log in to your Avast account via their website.
2. You can look up the license that you have signed up for by clicking the Licenses tab.
3. Make sure your license is registered on the email address that you are connected to.
4. You can end auto-renewal by choosing Cancel Auto-Renewal and making it effective.
5. Your decision must be confirmed
6. You can turn off auto-renewal by clicking the Deactivate Subscription option within the confirmation box.
There’s nothing more to it. The confirmation email should arrive quickly.
Deactivate Auto-Renewal on Digital River
If you signed up for your Avast subscription through Digital River, you can make use of this method to stop auto-renewal.
These are steps to follow:-
- Begin by going to your Digital River website.
- Log in using the order code and your password.
- Hit Find Order to confirm
- Log into Manage Subscriptions
- Find the option for automatic renewal.
- Turn it off and on. Off.
An alert will be displayed indicating the possibility of removing the subscription. You can confirm that you have disabled auto-renewal by clicking on the link.
A confirmation email is sent to confirm your cancellation of the automatic renewal.
How do I Apply in order to apply for Avast Refund Request
These guidelines will allow you to get your money back when you’ve purchased Avast by way of the purchase of a subscription.
- Log into your account page on Avast.
- From the payment options you can select one of the payments made, choose the Avast payment.
- Look for the button that says “Claim Return” at the bottom of the screen. Click it.
Stop Auto-Renewal within Avast using Service Portal for Customers
It is also possible to contact Avast customer support to switch off your subscription if none of the options above works for you.
The license number you provide will allow you to turn off auto-renewal. Contact us for more information on how to turn off avast’s license renewal.
- Fill out the form to cancel your subscription.
- It is essential to make use of the email address that you used to purchase the item
- For confirmation of cancellation you must wait for an answer by Avast Customer Service
How do I cancel the Avast 60-day trial? How do I end the Avast trial for free?
Avast subscriptions are able to be canceled at any point within 60 days from the date of purchase. The opportunity to try Avast for free is an ideal method to gain a better understanding of the application. Avast’s original version can be downloaded, and the subscription is able to be canceled easily by allowing you to utilize the program for two months at no cost.
Avast Cancel Subscriptions from Google Play Store:
The phones can be protected by Avast antivirus. Its Google Play store lets you download the Avast application to your phone in order to utilize it. By typing Avast within the bar of the search will open the application.
You can install Avast antivirus on your phone by clicking the icon. It will take a while for the process to be completed. Click the Upgrade button on the Avast antivirus program. After that, you will need to fill in your billing details.
Install the plan according to the instructions displayed on the screen. Here are the steps you must follow if you’re looking to end the subscription to Google Play: Google Play subscription:
- Simply click on the Play Store icon on the phone.
- Go to the Menu
- Click Subscriptions
- Hit to activate the Avast subscription button
- Cancel your membership by hitting Cancel
- To cancel your membership, simply follow the screen instructions.