With Avast Antivirus Firewall, you can set up and manage access rights for both existing and new applications. This allows security programs to access your system. Additionally, it protects your system from being accessed by unauthorized applications.
If you want to Disable Avast then follow the steps that we outline in this blog. We will go over how to both enable and deactivate Avast Antivirus Firewall for Windows and Mac users.
Steps to Enable Avast Antivirus Firewall
- The first step is to launch Avast Antivirus. Avast Antivirus Software.
- You have to select the tile for your PC or click on the icon for Settings. You can find it in the upper right corner.
- Then, again click the Firewall tile or choose the Firewall Options menu.
- Finally, you will see the option ‘Turn on’. Turn off that will activate Avast Antivirus Firewall.
- To get started, right-click on the Avast Antivirus ‘A’ icon in the menu bar to open “Right-click”.
- After that, click on Console (Product Title). For example, you can click on the Live Safe console.
- Then, click “Mac Security” or the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- You can then press lock to update. Enter your password.
- After that, you need to click on the slider to activate Avast Antivirus Firewall.
- After that, click Lock once again to block any future modifications.
Steps to Disable Avast Antivirus Firewall
- To begin, look to the left in the Avast Antivirus window to get to the ‘Firewall’ tab. Next, click the similar button.
- After that, select ‘Then Close’ button, click on ‘Close’ option on the right side of the screen. If, however, you see that the Firewall page is blank, this indicates that the Firewall has been disabled.
- Now, click on the drop-down options, ‘When do you want to resume real-time scanning? When do you want to resume real-time scanning?’ Select. Select the Ask option.
- Click on the same icon to select the correct option from the expanded list.
- After that, press the ‘Turn Off’ button.
- To begin, then click on the green Settings icon. It is located on the top right.
- After that, click on the ‘Firewall’ tab in the expanded menu.
- This will bring up the ‘Firewall’ settings window. You have to select the Lock option on the right.
- After that a pop-up will open and prompt you to enter your password for ‘Mac Admin Password’.
- Remember to enter your password securely.
- Next, press the “Firewall” option.
- In the end, this will result in your firewall being turned off.
This blog will walk you through the step-by-step process to enable and disable Avast Antivirus Firewall from Mac and Windows. Follow the steps as per the specifications. Additionally, customers are advised to visit the official site of Avast Antivirus, to enable Avast Antivirus Total Security.