QuickBooks Error 1327 mainly disrupts the installation of the QB Desktop application on the computer, and the error message informs that the drive in which the QB installation files are to be saved is invalid.
This means that the drive mentioned in the error message is not working correctly on the system, and there could be several reasons for that, including the faulty ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ component.
A complete analysis of this technical problem, together with suitable solutions, is elucidated in this blog.
If you want the best help to eliminate QuickBooks Error 1327, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to reach out to our QB Experts Team.
Installation Error 1327 in QuickBooks: Most Prominent Reasons
The Installation Error 1327 in QuickBooks generally occurs due to the factors described as follows:
- Technical glitches in the Windows registry settings & defects in the ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ component are the most common factors that provoke this problem.
- Problems in the Windows user account or defects in the network drives can also lead to this error.
How to Perfectly Rectify 1327 QB Desktop Installation Error Message?
The 1327 QB Desktop Installation Error Message can be easily rectified by using the solutions mentioned as follows:
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6150 1006
Solution 1: Attentively get the ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ component fully repaired to ensure the complete elimination of this technical issue
- To access & fix the ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ component, you shall first open up the ‘Control Panel’ to easily tap the ‘Programs and features’ tab, following which you can just click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ and the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ options successively.
- Navigate to the ‘Microsoft .NET framework 4.5’ component on the on-screen list, and if its checkbox is unmarked, then you must mark it so that the ‘.NET framework 4.5’ component is switched on.
- Afterward, you only need to restart the system. However, if you find that the ‘.NET framework 4.5’ checkbox is already marked in the previous step, then you shall require to uncheck it before rebooting the computer.
- Make sure that the ‘.NET framework 4.5’ remains turned on after your system restarts, and now you can successfully repair other ‘.NET framework’ components such as ‘3.5SP1, 4.6, 4.7 as well as 4.8’ by following the same set of steps.
- When you are sure that the entire ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ has been repaired, then you can easily get the QB Desktop application installed on your system.
Solution 2: Correctly reconfigure the Windows registry settings on the computer to easily resolve this QB installation problem
- First of all, you must correctly create a backup of the Windows registry, following which you shall tap the ‘Windows+R’ keys together to access the ‘Run’ window and then you must type ‘regedit’ in the ‘Run’ window box & execute it by tapping the ‘Run’ button.
- Just thereafter, immediately go to this key: ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellFolders’ on the ‘Registry Editor’ window on your screen.
- At this point, locate those entries on your screen that mention the same drive letter as depicted in the error message, and after that, you have to replace the invalid drive letter with ‘C:\’, following which you can simply save the new registry settings.
- Now, swiftly reboot the computer and then successfully get the QB Desktop installed, after which you can correctly reverse all the changes that were initiated in the registry settings in the previous steps.
Execute these step-wise solutions in a valid sequence to fully eliminate QuickBooks Error 1327. For more guidance & help, simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6190