In today’s world, customers have access to a plethora of desktop and web-based email clients. They can use any email client they like, depending on their needs. Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, and other popular desktop email programs are listed here. The procedure, however, can be sped up and made more efficient with the correct equipment and techniques. In this blog post, we’ll look at how to convert EML files of any size to the NSF file format, which is often used by IBM Notes. You can import multiple EML files into NSF (IBM) File format with attachments. We will use the most capable EML converter tool to convert an EML file to NSF format.
Reasons for Import EML files to NSF file
Some of the most common reasons why users are obliged to convert EML files to NSF format are as follows:-
- Users with less technical knowledge prefer to utilize a user-friendly interface mail application like Lotus Notes.
- By converting EML files to NSF, users can view EML file contents in Lotus Notes.
- If a user only has a Lotus Notes email client and does not want to read the EML file with another email client.
Methods for Free to Import Multiple EML file into NSF (IBM) File Format
To manually convert EML files to NSF format, follow these steps:
- Start IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes) on your computer.
- Create a fresh blank email in IBM Notes.
- Open the EML file you want to convert with a text editor (such as Notepad).
- Make a copy of the whole contents of the EML file.
- Return to the new email created in IBM Notes.
- Copy and paste the copied material into the body of the new email.
- Save the email as a draft or send it to yourself as a new message.
- The email is saved in NSF format when you open it in IBM Notes.
Import Multiple EML file into NSF (IBM) File Format with Attachments Direct Method
Users commonly require the import EML files to NSF files. Use the DataVare EML to NSF Converter App to convert EML files to NSF files. It supports multiple email clients, like, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and others. It is compatible with all Windows operating systems, users can run this application on any Windows version. It supports all Windows XP versions. Users can then utilize the free demo to convert up to a certain number of files for free.
Steps for converting an EML file to an NSF file
- Install and execute the EML to NSF Converter Tool.
- Now select the file format, EML files.
- Then choose a file or folder mode. Also, show.eml files
- Choose NSF file format
- Select the output directory where you wish to save the NSF file.
- Select the ‘Convert Now‘ option.
Finally, if you want to convert an EML file to an NSF file, use the EML to NSF Converter. Things get more difficult for them when they begin to follow their directions. If a human error occurs, your EML file contents may be lost as well. However, if you prefer to go the manual route, there are some drawbacks such as data corruption, property modifications, and so on. As a result, everyone should use a trustworthy tool. Users can now convert several EML files to IBM Notes NSF files at the same time without losing any data. The software’s Demo edition is also available for free download. You can convert EML files to Lotus Notes NSF with up to multiple emails from each folder for free in the Free Demo Version.