Bali is an extremely popular destination among tourists due to its spectacular natural beauty and authentic cultural heritage. The island has clear waters and vast forests. Each and every spot on the island is picturesque in its own way. Take a walking tour to be in proximity to the historic and cultural charm of the island. It will allow you to experience the hidden gems. Explore the hustle and bustle of the night markets and discover the gorgeous rice paddy fields, beautiful coastlines, and stunning temples. With a bit of effort, find excellent flight deals to bali to visit with friends and family. Book early to get cheap tickets. Below, you will find the best places to go on a walking tour.
The Guide to the Walking Tours in Bali
- Get firsthand experience of rural life and meet locals.
- Go to the famous monkey forest.
- Become a part of the morning ceremony conducted by a Brahmin at a local temple.
- Take a walk through the rice terraces. Stroll through the coffee plantations.
- Indulge in the delicious Indonesian lunch at a local place.
Visit the temples-
- Visit the Taman Ayun Temple, Lempuyang Temple, and Ulun Danu Temple. These are historical sites.
- Adorned with beautiful architecture it forces you to immerse in the spiritual serenity.
- Visit Tirta Gangga to see the intricate pools and the stone carvings.
- Then, continue to Besakih Temple to see the devotees engaged in the rituals of the temple.
Check out the street food in Denpasar-
- Denpasar is known for its nightlife, where you can treat yourself to various street foods.
- During the day you can go shopping and even get a souvenir.
- Kids can enjoy the cultural park or the museum.
- Enjoy the rice cakes, pork or the traditional sou.
- Visit the Maospahit Hindu Temple to be astonished by the marvelous red-brick architecture.
- Remember to check out the Royal Palace of Bali.
Go trekking to the summit of Mount Batur-
- Weave your way through the dense forest and the volcanic terrain.
- Tourists can ascend to the top of Mount Batur early in the morning.
- Spend some time picnicking at the top with friends and family.
Turtle Sanctuary educational visit-
- Get a hands-on experience at the sanctuary.
- Gain knowledge about the conservation of the turtles.
- Buy souvenirs to commemorate the experience.
Tour to rainforest Tamblingan Lake-
- Enjoy the Tamblingan Lake landscape view.
- You will get the chance to experience canoeing and visit the Ulun Danu Tamblingan temple.
- You will get to see different kinds of trees and birds during the rainforest jungle trekking.
Walk from Senaru village-
- You can walk through the lush tropical Lombok forests.
- Take pictures along the way.
- Watch the mesmerising morning view Senaru crater rim. The sunrises over Mt. Agung and the 3 Gilis.
Bali is heaven on earth and is best explored by taking walking tours. Thus, get your friends and family together and plan the trip. Remember to get started as early as possible to have the best chance at scoring amazing flight deals. But if you are a spontaneous person, you can even obtain Last-minute flights discounts. Many airlines lower the ticket prices last minute to sell out the tickets fully. Always compare the prices on multiple sites to get cheap tickets. You can even opt to fly on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get tickets at a low price.