Jan 13th, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Conveyor Rollers Market.
The Conveyor Rollers market is projected to grow from USD 1.4 billion in 2020 to USD 1.8 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 4.1% during the forecast period.
A conveyor roller is designed to transport or move piece goods such as boxes, or pallets with rigid, flat bases from one place to another. These rollers are primarily used to transport bulky or heavy materials. Different types of conveyor roller available in the market include chain-driven roller conveyors, belt-driven live roller conveyors, gravity roller conveyors and other.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Conveyor Rollers Market, request a free sample of the report here:
Conveyor Rollers Market Share: By Application Type
By application, the conveyor rollers market has been bifurcated into food & beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging industry, and others.
- Under these, the food & beverage segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
- The market growth can be attributed to significant industry growth, particularly in developing countries.
Conveyor Rollers Market Share: By Region
By region, the market in Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period.
- The regional growth can be attributed to expanding growth of the food processing and automotive industry particularly in China and India.
- The market growth in developed regions is expected to be driven by increasing demand for advanced conveyor rollers coupled with presence of established end-use industries.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Conveyor Rollers Market
The covid-19 outbreak posed significant challenges on the industrial sector across geographies. It impacted the growth of the conveyor rollers market negatively as the imposition of lockdown and trade restrictions affected the product supply and demand amid pandemics.
Key players operating in the Conveyor Rollers market are-
- Titan Conveyors (The U.S),
- Maschinenbau Kitz GmbH (Germany),
- LEWCO, Inc. (The U.S),
- RITM Industry (Ukraine),
- Fastrax Conveyor Rollers Limited (UK),
- McMaster-Carr (The U.S),
- Conveyor Units Ltd (UK),
- FEI, Inc. (The U.S),
- Interroll Group (The U.S),
- LEWCO, Inc. (The U.S),
- Jiande Pro-Tech Automation Co., Ltd. (China),
- Rulli Rulmeca S.p.A. (Italy), and
- ESCO Group LLC (The U.S).
Browse detailed report with COVID-19 impact analysis on the Conveyor Rollers Market here:
Features of the Report:
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Conveyor Rollers Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]