Jan 13th, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Car Parking System Market.
The Car Parking System market is projected to grow from USD 2.8 billion in 2020 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 4.2% during the forecast period.
A car parking system can be defined as a mechanical device that multiplies parking capacity inside a parking lot. These parking systems are being powered by hydraulic pumps or electric motors which move the vehicle into a storage position. Car parking systems can be categorized as mechanical systems, semi-automated systems, and automated systems.
Car parking system distributors, Car parking system suppliers, Car parking system manufacturers, Logistics organizations, Government bodies are the target audience in the car parking system market.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Car Parking System, request a free sample of the report here:
By application, the car parking system market has been bifurcated into office buildings, malls, residential and others.
- Under these, the office building segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
- The market growth can be attributed to the increasing number of people taking vehicles to the offices resulting in an increased need for a proper parking system.
By region, the market in Europe accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth can be attributed to the presence of technologically advanced infrastructure and the presence of key market players such as Lödige Industries GmbH (Germany) and STOPA Anlagenbau GmbH (Germany). The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be driven by the increasing adoption of automated solutions in buildings, particularly in China and India.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Car Parking System Market
Covid-19 outbreak impacted the growth of the bearing for steel market negatively. The spread of coronavirus led to enforcement of lockdown to curb the spread of virus. This led to travel restrictions and supply chain disruptions, which in turn affected the product availability on time.
Key players operating in the Car Parking System market are-
- IHI Corporation (Japan),
- Klaus Multiparking Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India),
- Unitronics (Israel),
- Lödige Industries GmbH (Germany),
- Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence Technology (China),
- Westfalia Technologies, Inc. (The U.S),
- MHE-Demag (S) Pte Ltd. (Singapore),
- STOPA Anlagenbau GmbH (Germany),
- FATA Automation, Inc. (The U.S), and
- Park Plus (India).
Browse detailed report with COVID-19 impact analysis on the Car Parking System here:
Features of the Report:
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Car Parking System Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]