QuickBooks is a versatile multifunctional application used popularly in the accounting world. It has made tons of financial work easier to deal with along with great efficiency. But sometimes, if the user doesn’t follow the recommended sets of rules before downloading the application or due to glitches in the application, errors may arise which interrupt the work. One of which is QuickBooks Error PS107.
QuickBooks Error PS107 arises when there is a damaged installation file. This kind of file becomes unreadable and inoperable for the application hence it comes with an error message saying, ‘Error PS107: Unreadable Internal File.’ If you are facing the same problem, then follow this blog till the end to learn the troubleshooting methods. However, you can contact our support team for a satisfactory answer to your queries.
Reasons For PS107 Error in QuickBooks
PS107 Error in QuickBooks arises due to multiple factors such as:
- Incomplete Payroll tax table: The payroll tax table is not updated on time.
- Inactive subscription of Payroll: A long-time inactive subscription of Payroll can create errors while availing of the feature.
- Outdated QuickBooks Application: An older version of the application is responsible for a wide range of errors due to incompatible with Windows and other devices.
- Incomplete Installation: An error or interruption during the download of the installation file can create errors.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6190 816
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix PS107 Error in QuickBooks Desktop
To fix this error complete in the QuickBooks desktop, try these approaches:
Method 1: Update QuickBooks Application
- Right-click on the QuickBooks desktop and select ‘Run as administrator.’ Enter the log-in credentials and hit ‘Enter’
- Go to the ‘Help’ section, select the QuickBooks Desktop option and choose the QuickBooks update. Navigate to Get Updates and download the latest update.
- Install the updates. Re-open QuickBooks and see if the error is gone.
You may also read: QuickBooks Unable to Backup Company File
Method 2: Update the Latest Payroll Tax Table
- Open QuickBooks and reach the Employees tab. Go to Get Payroll Update and select ‘Download entire Payroll tax table’ and hit OK. Then, click on Update.
Method 3: Download the QuickBooks Application in Safe Mode
- Close the QuickBooks application and shut down the computer. Reboot the system by clicking on the Power button and Shift key at the same time.
- Restart the computer and select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.
- Choose the ‘Advanced’ option and select the ‘Start-up Settings.’ Then again, re-start the computer.
- Once the computer restarts, choose the fifth option to open the computer in safe mode.
- Now you can download QuickBooks in safe mode.
- If you are able to successfully download the updates without any error then after finishing, start the computer again in Normal mode and continue using it.
QuickBooks Error PS107 can be really frustrating as it can create unexpected interruptions and unnecessary delays in work. We have gathered all the relevant information about this error in QuickBooks, what triggers this error and what you can do to resolve it. Hopefully, the solutions mentioned above will help you fix this problem. In spite of this, if you still need any assistance regarding your issues related to the QuickBooks application, you can dial +1-855-856-0042 for support.