Instagram is a great way to share photos, videos, and other content. You can post it online to your profile and then send it to friends or followers. But sometimes the best moments happen organically on social media—like when you’re out on the town with friends or family members. If you’ve ever had someone snap a photo of something exciting happening around them and then never got around to saving that moment forever in its original form. Then, below are given a guide on save Instagram videos from imginn website are as follows:
Open your phone’s browser and go to https://imginn.com/
- Open your phone’s browser and go to https://imginn.com/
- Type in the username of the account you want to search for (ex: @instagram)
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the page, then tap on “photo thumbnail”
- Click on “download”
Tap on the search bar at the top of the page and enter the name or username of the account you want to search for.
To search for any user, tap the “Search” tab at the top of your screen and enter their username, name, or hashtag. You can also choose whether to look for a specific post (post ID) or photo (hashtag).
Tap on the photo thumbnail of either a saved story or post that you’d like to download to your phone (it will open in a new tab).
- Tap on the photo thumbnail of either a saved story or post that you’d like to download to your phone (it will open in a new tab).
- You can also download images from Instagram directly from its website. Tap “Downloads” at the top of any page, then tap “Download Image.” You’ll see all past downloads for this account in chronological order, or you can filter results by date range and size.
- If you’re looking for specific images or videos, try searching by keyword: “Instagram [search term]” would find all posts containing “Instagram.”
Tap on “Download” under the image.
Tap on “Download” under the image. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can choose to download all images in that story or just those that are currently visible on your screen. In addition, if you want to save them somewhere else (like your camera roll), this is where you’d do it.
You can also download each individual image individually—just tap on it and then tap “Download.”
A pop-up box will ask you where you want to save your image.
- A pop-up box will ask you where you want to save your image.
- Choose a location on your phone: The first option is “Camera Roll,” which saves it as an image in your camera roll. This can be useful if, for example, you’re trying out different film filters or red-eye removal methods before sharing them with friends.
- Choose a name for the downloaded image: You can also choose to give it another title (e.g., “My New Instagram Video”) so that others know what type of content has been uploaded and saved in their app’s library history section.
- Choose the folder where the downloaded file will be saved: You’ll be asked if there are multiple folders available inside this one; select the one that most closely matches the way its creator intended for users to access their content.
- File format: There are two options here: JPG (JPEG) or PNG (PNG). If possible choose JPG because it has better compression capabilities than PNGs when placed side by side against each other on mobile devices with limited storage space available—but not always! So if both types seem equally attractive, go ahead with whichever seems most familiar at first glance.”
Imginn allows you to download images and videos from Instagram, even if they were deleted or expired originally.
- Imginn allows you to download images and videos from Instagram, even if they were deleted or expired originally.
- You can save stories that have been deleted.
- You can save posts that have been deleted.
- You can save images that have been deleted (including the original image).
- You can also download videos that have expired or were never published to your account in the first place
There you have it! As you can see, Imginn is a simple and easy way to download Instagram videos. You’ll be able to use the images and videos on your phone or computer without any issues at all.
This is conclude that Imginn is one of the best and popular website from where users download or save the Instagram videos for free. If you don’t know about imginn website then read above article and use it to save your videos, and reels of your favorite star without knowing them. From this website you can spy on your favorite influencer and follow the trends also.
So, I personally use this website and recommend you to use this website also.