Accidentally landed into QuickBooks error code 12031? Well, need not to worry, as this segment is drafted to provide you with the right set of steps to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 12031. This particular error appears when the QuickBooks users try to refresh the QuickBooks software or when refreshing the QuickBooks payroll services. This error appears when the firewall and other system security software are highlighted in trouble due to the improper or incorrect configuration.
Learn more about QuickBooks error code 12031 by going through the segment till the end. Or you can also connect with our tech geeks using our support line.
What instigates QuickBooks update error 12031?
The below stated factors can trigger the QuickBooks error code 12031:
One of the most common factor can be if the SSL setting is improper
- Also, if the internet explorer is not set as the default browser
- Another reason can be if the antivirus and firewall setting is blocking the path of connection due to the incorrect/improper configuration
- Also if there is internet connectivity issue
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error 12031
You can perform the below stated set of steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 12031:
- Start off with opening the internet connection setup option
- You now have to select internet properties
- Furthermore, pick the advanced tab in the drop down option of internet properties
- Ensure that the advanced setting is same as you want
- End the process by clicking on apply tab and ok tab
- Initially, click on help tab
- Choose the internet connection setup
- Furthermore, choose the use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the internet
- Choose the next tab and click on done tab
- Try updating the process again
- QuickBooks 2008 and later. Move to the help tab and update QuickBooks desktop = update now.
- QuickBooks 2006 and earlier: head to the file option and also select update QuickBooks and also update now tab.
Tackling through the QuickBooks error code 12031 might become a little easier if you are able to perform the steps mentioned in this segment. But if for reason you aren’t able to deal with such an error even after performing the steps mentioned in here, then do not think twice in connecting with our QuickBooks payroll error support tech geeks using our support line i.e., 1-800-615-2347.