Are you thinking about what it takes to set up an Suddenlink email account for Outlook? Consider the fact that without the right email settings for Suddenlink for Outlook and Outlook, you will not be able to use the services. Additionally the configuration of Suddenlink for Outlook gives you the benefit of having multiple email accounts with one email ID. If you’re looking forward to accomplishing this job, then you’re right in the right location to gather the most exact information. So, the process to follow for Suddenlink settings for email in Outlook will be as described below.
- The first step is to start Outlook on your device.
- Then, tap File and then choose the Add a New email account option.
- Then, click on the Manual setup tab, and click the next button
- Then, you need to choose any of the two options: IMAP and POP for your Inbound mail server.
- Tap the next button and provide the essential details
- Enter a name into the box for User Name you want to show when sending emails.
- Then, enter your Suddenlink ID into the the email address field.
- Select your account type either IMAP or POP.
- Enter imap.suddenlink.net and pop.suddenlink.net in the mail server that is incoming.
- Input smtp.suddenlink.net as your outgoing mail server
- In the next step, you will need to you will need to input your username and password into the Internet email settings field.
- Open additional settings for the outgoing server. Then, tick the box my outgoing server requires authentication
- Then, open the advanced tab. enter the port number of the server that is incoming. 110 POP3 and 143 IMAP.
- Then enter SMTP 587, or 25, to connect to the server that is outgoing.
- Next, tap and select test account settings.
- After that, Outlook will run a test to determine Suddenlink configuration
- Then, they will receive Suddenlink email settings confirmations for Outlook
If you require additional assistance, please get in touch with for assistance, you can contact the Suddenlink email settings department. They will connect you with an expert technical specialist for better assistance. You can reach with the Suddenlink customer service team for assistance with the settings for email in Outlook. You can also request for more details regarding details related to service via Suddenlink support. Suddenlink customer service team.