The report entitled; “Hip Resurfacing Implants Market, Trends, Dynamics, and Market Analysis,” recently published by Stratview Research offers a comprehensive outlook of the industry. This report by Material (Cobalt-Chromium Alloy, Tin Coated, Hybrid Alloy (Cobalt + Titanium)), Type (Cemented Total Hip Implant, Cement Free Total Hip Implant, Partial Femoral Head Implant, Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip Implants), End-User (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Surgery Centers), and Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026.
The report offers a robust assessment of the Hip Resurfacing Implants Market to understand the growth potential, revenue, product range, and pricing factors besides analysing the market size, market performance, and market dynamics. Moreover, the report is thoroughly assessed to draw a broader picture of the market by a detailed study of the current market trend and examines the potential expansion and growth during the forecast period, 2021-2026.
Wish to know more about the study? Click here to get a free sample.
What’s in the free sample report?
- Market Size & Share Analysis
- Key Players with Sales, Revenue, and Business Strategies Analysis
- Market Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Market Opportunities & Challenges
- Research Methodology
What queries are covered in this report–
- What are the key trends in the Hip Resurfacing Implants Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Hip Resurfacing Implants Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Major linchpins mentioned in the report are –
The market for Hip Resurfacing Implants is gradually consolidating with major companies that are performing mergers & acquisitions to quickly gain the leading position and to tap the growing opportunities in this briskly expanding market. Some of the major key players in the Market are listed below.
- Zimmer Biomet (US)
- DePuy Synthes (US)
- Stryker Corporation (US)
- Smith & Nephew plc (UK)
- B. Braun (Germany)
- Corin (Switzerland)
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands)
- Arthrex (US)
- Corentec (South Korea)
- Evolutis India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- F H Orthopedics (US)
- Integra lifesciences (US)
- LimaCorporate (Italy)
- PETER BREHM GmbH (Germany)
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing & procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at [email protected]
What we do-
Stratview Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide unmatched quality of offerings to our clients existing globally. We at Stratview Research are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Automotive, and Chemicals, etc. among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on ground-breaking technologies, high growing markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities.