Features of Express.js
Faster server-side development – It delivers many typically used features of Node.js in a format that can be readable and is used anywhere in the program. It clears the code for a few hours and therefore saves duration.
Middleware – Middleware is a part of the program which gives entry to the database and consumer appeals. It is mainly reliable for the routine organization of different operations of Express.js.
Routing – Express.js delivers highly developed tools that allow maintaining the state of the webpage with the use of its URLs.
Templating – It also delivers a template engine that permits a designer to create dynamic content on a webpage by creating HTML templates on the server-side.
Debugging – Debugging is very crucial in any prosperous web application development. Express.js makes debugging easier by providing debugging tools that can give the exact part of a web application that has bugs.
Advantages of Express.js
- It is easier for front-end developers to develop back-end development by using Express.js.
- The code is executed easily and fast in an adequate manner.
- The Express.js can be easily customized as per the need.
- It provides a flexible middleware module.
- This is especially useful for doing an additional task on response and request.
- It is quick to link databases like MongoDB, MySQL, and REDIS.
- This allows you to create a server with the help of REST API.
- Easily blends with different template engines such as Jade, VASH, EJS, etc.