QuickBooks Desktop is a wonderful accounting application but employing it’s some drawbacks, like its proneness to errors and technical bugs. Through this post, we are going to ask you QuickBooks error 6123, which belongs to the 6xxx errors, and lots of users face it while opening their company files in QuickBooks Desktop. a mistake message abruptly pops au fait the pc display, which reads, “We’re sorry, but QuickBooks can’t open your company file.” Numerous factors will be behind QuickBooks error code 6123, about which you’ll read ahead during this post, together with their troubleshooting solutions.
In case you would like immediate troubleshooting help to repair QuickBooks error 6123, be at liberty to talk to our QuickBooks officials at +1-(855)-856-0042.
What will be the factors behind QuickBooks error code 6123?
The most divisor thanks to which QuickBooks error code 6123 takes place is that the damaged program files of QuickBooks Desktop. Nonetheless, there are other factors too which will cause it, such as:
- Corruption within the QuickBooks company file (.QBW).
A short guide you may find helpful: QuickBooks Error 6190
How to rectify QuickBooks error 6123 with safety?
Solution 1- Fix the program files of your QuickBooks Desktop
- Get QuickBooks Tool Hub of the most recent version (18.104.22.168) on your computer. it’s better to store the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file (the file you downloaded) on the Windows Desktop in order that you’ll be able to access it swiftly whenever there’s a necessity.
- Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file so implement the instructions you see on the pc screen.
- to complete the installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub, accept the given terms and conditions.
- Double-click on the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Navigate to the Program Problems tab located at the left pane.
- Click on the fast Fix my Program option and wait until the repairing of your QuickBooks program files is completed.
- At last, launch QuickBooks Desktop and take a look at to open your company file (.QBW).
In case you fail to induce over QuickBooks error 6123, jump on to the second solution.
Solution 2- Fix the corrupted QuickBooks company file (.QBW)
- Click on the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub twice.
- visit the corporate File Issues tab located at the left pane.
- Click on the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option.
- From the ▼ drop-down, select your QuickBooks company file (.QBW).
Note: If you don’t see your QuickBooks company file (.QBW), select the Browse choice to seek for it on your computer.
- Click on the Check your file option so select the Continue button.
- When prompted, type in QuickBooks admin passcode so select the Continue button.
- Wait until the repair of your company file is finished.
- From the given list, select your company file then click on the Open QuickBooks option.
In case you face QuickBooks error 6123 even after applying the troubleshooting solutions that we’ve explained within the above post, then our suggestion for you is to revive a backup copy of the corporate move into QuickBooks Desktop. you’ll also get furthermore troubleshooting help fixing QuickBooks error code 6123 from our QuickBooks officials at +1-(855)-856-0042.
Also see this: QuickBooks error 6177