Which is the app that got the most downloads in October this year? It is none other than TikTok. Users installed the popular short video sharing platform 57 million times. With content consumption changing across the world, entrepreneurs can enter this lucrative industry now. You can launch an app like TikTok and keep users of the Internet hooked to your space.
What is a Tiktok clone script?
It is a pre-built video creation and sharing solution with features and functionalities similar to TikTok. An app development company will use state-of-the-art frameworks and tools to create Android and iOS apps.
Likewise, techpreneurs like you can add brand elements like graphics, colours, logos, taglines, themes, etc. as per the business requirements. Importantly, the initial investment is less and the time taken to launch a video creation and sharing platform is quick.
How is a Video sharing app like TikTok ideal to build wealth?
Advertisements – Brands across borders can promote their products aggressively on a Tiktok clone. They can publish posts, snaps, stories, and videos effortlessly. Corporate enterprises have freedom in choosing keywords and hashtags. They can entice customers with access to newly launched products, challenges, discounts, giveaways, special contests, etc.
You can levy a specific fee for each advertisement published on the short video creation and sharing platform. It will earn you revenue depending on the number of clicks, impressions, views, and overall traffic.
Does it benefit organizations in the long run? Yes, sellers of merchandise will experience a greater return on ad spend (ROAS), efficient analysis of user data and a better relationship with the target audience through personalized recommendations and suggestions.
In-app purchases – Coins are an attractive revenue stream for a TikTok like short video sharing platform. For instance, the China-origin platform allows users to purchase coins in the range of 65 to 5500. The price range differs for each set of digital assets. What can these coins be used for?
Cyber surfers can buy gifts for their favourite performing artists and give them rewards. Accordingly, content creators will receive these rewards while they live stream videos.
As users buy a larger number of coins, it will automatically convert into a specific amount of diamonds. This information is available in the digital wallet of the video content developer. Importantly, they can withdraw their diamonds anytime.
Gaming – TikTok is undoubtedly a top choice for streaming content. However, it is also entering the mobile gaming industry now. The short video sharing network has partnered with Zynga, an American game development company.
Generally, players will have to dance while taking part in a contest. They can also challenge their family members and friends to break records and go past obstacles.
Likewise, digipreneurs like you must consider teaming up with gaming conglomerates. This will help in enticing amateur, as well as, hardcore players. Gamers also get advantages like a friendly user interface and a world-class digital entertainment experience.
Creation of business profiles – Self-serve advertising (SSA) will enable enterprises to reach their consumers effectively. Irrespective of their operational size and location, enterprises can set up a business profile. They can add details in their business profile, add goods to their catalogues, and start promotional activities aggressively.
Stats and TikTok:
- 59 million downloads in just a month! TikTok took stake as the world’s most downloaded non-gaming app in September this year.
- Undoubtedly, TikTok is a global sensation. It continues to attract more users from China and the USA. As per Sensor Tower, a mobile marketing intelligence company, the % of downloads was 16 and 12 respectively in the above-mentioned countries.
- TikTok is growing aggressively in Europe. The short video sharing application’s turnover grew by a mind-boggling 545% from 2019 to 2020. What is the reason behind this surge? Advertisers are spending tons of money on their promotional campaigns.
- TikTok is the global leader for engaging content. The number of monthly active users (MAU) has increased by 45% since July 2020. Overall, the MAUs has surpassed 1 billion.
- Optimism is the right way to describe the rise of TikTok. The video-agnostic social network is predicted to get active users of 1.5 billion in 2022.
- As per App Annie, TikTok’s investment in e-commerce will help it immensely. Users can purchase products from a digital storefront. They can see the latest merchandise offered by brands across the universe.
- Moreover, the latest numbers indicate that TikTok is overtaking its competitors comfortably. It surpassed 3 billion downloads in just 5 years. Importantly, live streamers are the reason for this. Above all, users spent more than $3 billion on in-app purchases while creating, viewing, and sharing videos on TikTok.
What are the safety measures integrated with a TikTok Clone?
- Unquestionably, TikTok captivates the Gen-Z and millennial population. The short video sharing application has come out with a series of security steps to protect teens from harmful elements.
- A video-sharing app like TikTok also contains several safety measures. What are those? Users cannot download videos uploaded by accounts that are under the age of 16. This will shield school-going children from cybercriminals.
- Duets are the most special feature of a video-sharing app like TikTok. Users can record videos simultaneously with an original video. Therefore, engaging content appears side by side on screen in a square format.
- However, another security measure is in place for content creators. Further, friends of users between the age of 16 to 18 only can collaborate with them for sharing videos.
- Importantly, live streaming is the highlight of a Tiktok clone. Netizens can watch trending videos shared by content creators and influencers. Subsequently, they can choose from numerous genres like comedy, dance, education, food, sports etc.
- Moreover, they can use options like organizing Q&A sessions, co-conducting live sessions, easy filtering of keywords, and scheduling of events. A TikTok clone script is embedded with a content restriction measure. Non-adults cannot host discussions and live stream videos anymore.
- How do content creators earn high revenue from a TikTok like video sharing platform? Users can purchase digital gifts and share them directly with performing artists. But, a TikTok clone will prevent users from buying, sending, and receiving virtual gifts.
- Parents can also monitor the posts uploaded by their children. They can link their TikTok account to their daughter or son’s profiles. Eventually, it prevents issues like abuse, exploitation, and sharing of content by unauthorized parties.
Are you that entrepreneur who wishes to take the social media world by storm? Launch a customized TikTok clone by reaching out to a leading app development company soon.