Developed by Intuit, QuickBooks Desktop has been evolving over the years to become the best wealth management software available out there within the financing world. However, despite being equipped with defensive mechanisms to produce its users with smooth functioning, QuickBooks Desktop also gets stuck in complicated error situations from time to time. In recent days, several users have faced QuickBooks Won’t Open issue when trying to begin QuickBooks Desktop on their systems. Several factors can cause the occurrence of the QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue, which we’ll notify you during this article, alongside the ways in which are often followed to mend it.
Troubled with QuickBooks Won’t Open a difficulty and need to beat it straight away? If yes, please contact our QuickBooks support team at +1-855-856-0042.
Why does QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue take place?
QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue generally arises as a result of the damaged installation files of QuickBooks Desktop. Though, there are various factors too which will cause it, such as:
- Background processes running on the pc are preventing QuickBooks Desktop from functioning.
A Related guide you might like: QuickBooks multi-user mode not working
How are you able to fix QuickBooks Won’t Open issue?
Solution 1) Use Windows to repair QuickBooks installation files
- Move to the Windows Start menu.
- Type “Control Panel” within the search box and hit Enter on the keyboard.
- Select the Programs and Features option.
- From the list of applications, select QuickBooks Desktop.
- On the Setup dialog window, select the following button.
- Select the Repair option so click on the following button.
- When the repairing of the QuickBooks Desktop completes, select the Finish button.
If QuickBooks Won’t Open issue persists, proceed to the subsequent solution.
Solution 2) Get QuickBooks Tool Hub and use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download the newest version (220.127.116.11) of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open the downloaded setup file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and practise the on-screen instructions.
- Accept the given terms and conditions to put in QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Select the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon twice.
- From the left bar, select the Installation Issues tab.
- Locate the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option and click on on that.
- Once the repairing of QuickBooks installation files finishes, reboot your computer.
- At last, try and start QuickBooks Desktop.
If you face QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue again, jump to the third solution.
Solution 3) Finish off the background processes with quick fix my program
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- attend the Program Problems tab (given at the left bar).
- Locate the fast Fix my Program option and click on thereon.
- Check if you face any issues while trying to open QuickBooks Desktop on the pc.
If these solutions are still not helping you then we suggest you must connect with one of our QuickBooks pro advisors.
It is our hope you discover this text worth reading and helpful. just in case you fail to resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open issue even after following the troubleshooting solutions that we’ve discussed above, then we advise you to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop using the Clean Install tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub. For furthermore expert assistance resolving QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue, you’ll ask our QuickBooks support team at +1-855-856-0042.
Also see this short article: QuickBooks Error 15102